Account Assistant – AA221
- Prepare, examine and analyse accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Prepare accounts and balance sheets, profit and loss accounts.
- Keep records of debit/ credit for all suppliers/ contractors and consultants.
- Allocation of funds to various departments as per budget provisions.
- Checking of bills with respect to terms and conditions of contract/order.
- Preparing and submitting a periodical statement of accounts to the management.
- Ensure bank payments, PAYE and statutory payments are paid as at when due.
- To attend to all cash flow.
- Follow up on the company’s debtor.
- Work on client management and documentation.
- Ensure requisitions approval and disbursement of all payments are being followed up with the Accountant.
- To perform administrative function of interfacing with the clients at the office on matters related to accounting transactions.
- Processing of payment receipts and invoices.
- Maintenance of Clients’ documents/files and ensure proper record keeping for all clients.
- Assist in computing taxes owed and preparing tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.