- Examine financial statements to ensure that they are accurate and comply with laws and regulations.
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, and ensure that taxes are paid properly and on time.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency and use of accepted accounting procedures.
- Organize and maintain financial records.
- Assess financial operations and make best-practices recommendations to management.
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues, and improve profits.
In addition to examining and preparing financial documentation, accountants and auditors must explain their findings. This includes preparing written reports and meeting face-to-face with organization managers and individual clients.
Qualification: HND/BS.c in Accounting
Applicants must have working experience in Hotel Auditing.
Salary: 150,000-200,000 per month.( Negotiable)