- Monitor any discrepancies in payment, monitor for charges made on credit cards and record any returns.
- Organize a financial filing system that is easily accessible.
- Prepare accounting reports to be presented to senior management.
- Track all payments made for tax preparation and follow up on returns.
- Speak to clients about payments, refunds and statements.
- Ensure that all clients receive their financial statements on time.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements, making sure that the final figures on statements are correct.
- Assist with the balancing of the office/department budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accountancy.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Must reside in areas close Ojodu, Berger, Ogba, Ikeja, Agege, Iyana-ipaja, Ketu
- Proven work experience as an account.
- Proficient in basic accounting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Sound organizational skills.