Account Officer at Agency for Disability and Development
- Provide a high standard of financial accounting ensuring compliance to ADDA and donor regulations consistent with accounting policies, procedures and tools.
- Preparation of Payment Vouchers in line with the budget holder’s requisitions.
- Coding of expenditures and ensure timely adjustments when activating new grants with a complete audit trail.
- Posting journal entries into the accounting system as per the approved payment vouchers in line with the indicated budget codes.
- Updating the Cashbook, maintain cash imprest and prepare a bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of high quality, compliant and timely donor financial reports and ensure full cost recovery is achieved.
- Participate in external audit exercises and subsequent implementation of the auditors’ recommendations.