- Ability to audit financial documents and procedures, reconcile bank statements and calculate tax payments and returns.
- Ability to perform financial analysis of the department’s chart of accounts and financial statements by identifying and analyzing variances.
- Ability to analyze, record and report accounting transactions in a timely manner.
- Ability to prepare general ledger entries and account reconciliations.
- Ability to respond to inquiries received from management, internal and external auditors.
- Ability to protect organization’s value by keeping information.
- Ability to prepare and maintain accounting system, policy and procedures.