- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements and oversee all financial accounting.
- Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the firm’s financial health.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly financial reports of the firm.
- Analyzing data to understand where the firm is generating and losing revenue.
- Generating financial reports that display the firm’s profits, equity and cash flow.
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries.
- Examining expenses submitted by employees.
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable.
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data.
- Recommend updates, implement all approved business policies and accounting practices; improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual.
- Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to the partners.
- Any other duties delegated by the partners.