- Responsibility for general accounting and book keeping according to local, international and industry requirements.
- Deliver on accurate reports to Management in accordance with agreed/Stipulated timelines.
- Monitoring financial transactions and review supporting documentations.
- To assist in preparing periodic financial reports both for internal and external Stakeholders.
- Develop and implement procedures to ensure timely processing of all accounts payable, invoices, requisition purchase orders.
- Maintain adequate records of accounts owed, process timely payment of all liabilities and conduct periodic checks of departmental payables.
- Oversee the company’s inventory Management function, including inventory tracking, costing and valuation.
- Monitor inventory levels and coordinate with procurement and production teams to ensure adequate supply and timely delivery of materials.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards.
- To handle ad hoc assignments.
- Degree in Accounting or its equivalent.
- Professional Membership of ICAN, ACCA, ICAEW may be added advantage.
- 2 – 3 years experience in similar role.
- Sound knowledge of IFRS accounting principles.
- Knowledge of Accounting package/software e.g. QuickBooks, etc.
- Excellent writing and Communication skills.
- Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft word is essential.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.