- Conducts part of performance evaluations for subordinate employees, ensure prompt payment of tax, utilities and other fiscal obligations
- Creates budget plans, find ways to reduce costs of supplies and services and monitor the flow of money to ensure they stay within proposed budget
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the office. This include inventory management, accounting, ordering supplies, scheduling maintenance of the office’s equipment and computers.
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
- Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.