About the job
- We are seeking an experienced Accountant (Transaction Officer) to join our financial industry in Lagos Island.
- Maintaining accurate financial records, including ledgers, journals, and other financial documents.
- Monitoring and reconciling bank accounts and financial transactions.
- Preparing financial reports and statements for management review.
- Managing the company's financial systems, including accounting software and processes.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets and financial forecasts.
- Conducting audits of financial processes and identifying areas for improvement.
- Developing and implementing financial policies and procedures.
- Managing and controlling expenses.
- Coordinating with other departments and teams to ensure financial goals are met.
- A degree in Accounting or related field.
- ICAN certification.
- At least 5 years of experience working as a Transaction Officer in insurance or main banking industry (not microfin).
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and accounting software.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.