- As the demand for our services has grown, we are looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to support our expanding operations.
- This role will support the Academic Directorate in general administrative including interfacing with students and parents (via telephone), supporting research projects to meet specific objectives, data entry, and other general administrative duties.
- This is a remote function and will not require a commute to an office.
Successful candidates will be expected to have prior experience working as an executive or administrative assistants, preferably in an educational establishment.
The ideal candidate will have most, if not all of the following:
- Superior organizational skills to handle multiple tasks and overlapping responsibilities, all while working remotely.
- Exceptional writing skills as well as good facility with social media and other communication tools.
- Outstanding verbal presentation, especially on the telephone.
- Demonstrated ability to support a geographically disperse (virtual) spread of colleagues would be a significant advantage.
- Access to reliable broadband internet connectivity and a functioning laptop or desktop to enable effective operation
- Prior (or current) experience as a teacher, instructor, or practice supervisor/manager would be advantageous.
- Prior experience teaching or learning using an online platform. (This would be very helpful.)
- Space from which to work daily, free of distraction or intrusion.