- Creates and revises sytems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data and identify solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling repair; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.