- The work schedule for this position is: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time (6 weeks) of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
- Supervisory Position: No
- Relocation Expenses Reimbursed: No
- Travel Required: Not Required
- Under the direction of the Supervisory Administrative Assistant or Project Director, the Overseas Buildings Operations (OBO). The incumbent furnishes a wide range of administrative duties. These activities may include, but not limited to, financial, procurement and supplies, computer network, shipping and travel, personnel, and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Evaluations
- A minimum of two (2) years of clerical/administrative/customer service experience in an office setting is required.
- Knowledge of office management functions, services, procedures and standard information sources, as well as knowledge of general design/construction guidelines and vocabulary, are required.
- Completion of Secondary School or received a high school diploma
- This may be tested. Please specify your level of proficiency in the language listed.
- Good working knowledge Reading/Writing/Speaking English is required.
Skills And Abilities:
- Good customer service orientation and interpersonal skills are required. Must be able to use the computer for data entry, spreadsheets, word processing, and email. Ability to establish and maintain liaison with personnel at all levels in other organizations in order to coordinate personnel matters.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
- We encourage you to read and understand the Eight qualities of overseas employees before you apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation