Administrative Officer – ADO212
- The Administrative Officer will be reporting to management, drafting documents and entering data, and scheduling appointments.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
- Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Must have a Certificate in Business Administration or any other related courses
- Must have marketing skills
- Must be an experienced University graduate who very confident with public speaking and able to express ideas verbally and in writing.
- The candidates must have excellent computer skills.
- 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Secretary would be advantageous.
- Advanced proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Ability to liaise internally and externally on administrative matters.
- Exceptional filing, record keeping, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers and scanners.
- Proficiency in appointments scheduling and call forwarding systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.