Administrative Officer – AO221
- Control the stock of office supplies and place orders.
- Frequently report on office finances and spending.
- upkeep and updating of corporate databases.
- Set up a file structure for crucial and private company documents.
- Respond to inquiries from customers and staff.
- Revise office regulations as necessary.
- Keep a company calendar up to date and make appointments.
- Send out and keep records of correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Whenever necessary, prepare statistically-based reports and presentations.
- Make travel and lodging arrangements as necessary.
- Plan internal and external events.
- Manage all customer transaction paperwork.
- perform any other tasks that may be required.