- Formulating, designing, planning and marketing itineraries in accordance with weather forecasts and the
length of each tour.
- Greeting and welcoming customers to the tour.
- Informing customers about the itinerary for each tour.
- Scheduling visits and purchasing tickets to museums, galleries, protected parks, and other attractions ahead of
time, if required.
- Planning alternate activities in the event that cancellations, closures, or weather prohibit you from attending
- Gathering and maintaining the requisite equipment for each tour.
- Familiarizing yourself with the layout and history of the region or establishment in which you will be working.
- Familiarizing customers with each region or establishment.
- Encouraging guests to apply sunscreen regularly and to remain hydrated, if applicable.
- Directing customers to other, non-competing services that might be of interest to them.