3) Key tasks
Project Cycle Management
· Manage Faith to Action Network’s advocacy projects, along all project cycle management phases, including development and implementation of workplans and budgets, regular monitoring and evaluation, technical and financial reporting, while ensuring compliance with donor requirements and regulations;
· Develop and implement a monitoring and evaluation plan including processes and tools adapted to advocacy, communication and capacity strengthening;
· Supervise a small advocacy team;
· Coordinate communication between Faith to Action Network with partners and donors.
· Manage project finances and coordinate with the finance team, including the development, implementation and tracking of advocacy budgets, cashflow plans, and development of reports;
· Develop, supervise and track Faith to Action’s advocacy workplan and budget;
· Manage sub-contracts, including selection and contracting of consultants.
Strategic advocacy and communication
· Develop, implement and monitor a global advocacy and communications strategy;
· Conduct political analyses and monitor policy developments to inform the advocacy strategy;
· Develop regular briefs for Faith to Action Network’s senior management, steering council and membership on emerging issues, trends and developments world-wide in the area of sexual and reproductive health and rights, pluralism, women and girls’ rights.