Delon Jobs is helping a leading bank in Lagos to hire an experienced Agile Project Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, analyzing, and implementation of the project. He/She will be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions. Therefore he/she should have extensive knowledge of the development life cycles. At least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects.
If your experience matches the requirement and you are interested in the position, kindly send updated CV to email@example.com and ensure you make your email subject “Agile Project Manager”
In addition to job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:
Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree (Minimum of 2.2)
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies.
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members.
- Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance.
- Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management
- Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-level of quality for the team.
- Conducting training sessions for the team members and explaining them the Agile method
- Maintenance of the software systems and providing the necessary infrastructure such as software, operating system, etc., is also a responsibility of an agile project manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Project Management
- Problem solving skill
- Strong organizational skill
- Analytical skill
- Passionate about customer success and customer result