DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Analyst, CoE ERP / ERM Opp. Risk for a leading bank in Nigeria. The individual must be responsible to provide operational support for enterprise risk management applications, conduct/implement or facilitate the maintenance of the bank’s enterprise risk management applications, and to provide optimal services by IT in accordance with the institutional objectives. Interested candidates must possess a first degree in computer science or related courses and a minimum experience of 2 years in a similar position. The salary is competitive. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Analyst, CoE ERP / ERM Opp. Risk – ACEOFB231” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide daily routine monitoring, operation, and maintenance of all enterprise risk management applications for optimal performance and ensure compliance with relevant standards.
- Contribute to technical requirement definition, planning, coordination, and implementation of enterprise risk management applications.
- Manage the availability and optimal performance of enterprise risk management applications configuration, problem, and incident management to ensure IT service continuity and prompt support delivery.
- Work with IT Application Solution developers and other stakeholders to ensure new applications meet the bank’s operational standards.
- Participate in the User Acceptance Test to ensure changes to enterprise risk management applications in the production environment meets the operational standard
- Collaborate with Information Security Operations Department to ensure that all the identified bank’s enterprise risk management applications vulnerabilities are remediated appropriately
- Engage in the timely resolution of all service requests logged on the Helpdesk platform in line with the agreed SLA and operations of IT in meeting the objectives of the bank
- Coordinate the data gathering/application analysis, troubleshooting, and evaluation of system resource requirements necessary to maintain optimal service levels.
- Fulfil service requests and perform routine maintenance and support activities for enterprise risk management applications.
- Contribute to the bank’s business continuity testing of critical products and services as it relates to enterprise risk management applications.
- Coordinate and ensure prompt closure of all internal and external audit exceptions as it relates to all enterprise risk management applications.
- Minimum of a first degree in Computer Science or related courses
- 2 years Post NYSC cognate experience.
- Knowledge of software development frameworks, concepts, and best practices.
- Working knowledge of structured systems analysis and design, and software development life cycle.
- Average knowledge of application design, implementation, and operations.
- Understanding of service management tools for event management, provisioning, and monitoring.
- Knowledge of SWIFT, NEFT, RTGS NIP, NAPS, etc.