DelonJobs is seeking to hire an Application Support Analyst for a leading financial institution in Nigeria. The Application Support Analyst is expected to manage day-to-day (or overnight) operational issues; Ensuring or guaranteeing 99.9% stability and availability of the bank’s financial (or non-financial) applications.
- Support the Bank’s applications.
- Coordinate End of Day / Start of day on CBA (where applicable) and ensure that the applications are readily available and real-time online (for online applications)
- Provide 2nd Level user support for Flexcube (or other third-party application) escalated problems.
- Follow-up on escalated problems, effective and efficient management of User Support to the Bank’s IT resources (Operating systems with associated applications and business applications systems)
- Perform preventative maintenance; specify design changes; amend program specifications; update user/operations documentation.
- Proficient in office automation tools (e.g. Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft and or Oracle SQL
Qualifications and Experience
- Good technology-related university degree preferably in Computer Science/Engineering or Numeric Science
- Minimum of 2 years cognate IT experience/Graduate from Access Bank School of banking excellence.
- Certification(s) in IT Service Management or MCP or OCP will be an added advantage.
To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Application Support Analyst – ASAAB231” to email@example.com