Application Support Analyst – ASA221
- Analyze, design, develop, implement, support or enhance Business application systems and back-end Databases
- Perform escalated analysis, troubleshooting, testing, and documentation for multiple supported applications
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Business Applications: Focusing on Application performance and User Guidance.
- Use available tools, procedures, instructions, and documents to resolve technical problems
- Improve, Optimize and document the technical processes around application support. Establish and maintain security and integrity controls
- Support the DBA Lead to formulate policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management, and monitor transaction activity and utilization
- Remain current with industry technology and trends. Other Duties as assigned.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or B.Eng in Engineering;
- Certification relational databases, Oracle and SQL.Experience working with Azure Environments will be an advantage.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have experience with Office 365 and/or SharePoint online implementation, administration, governance, and support.