DelonJobsis seeking to hire 6 Application Support Analysts for a leading financial institution in Nigeria who will manage the dayto day or overnight operational issues and ensure or guarantee 99.9% stabilityand availability of the company’s financial or non-financial applications. Interestedcandidates must possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplinewith a minimum of 2 years cognate IT experience and a graduate from Access BankSchool of banking excellence. Salary is N6,000,000 – N8,000,000. To apply,kindly send your CV with the subject “Application Support Analyst – ASAAB222”to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the Bank’s applications.
- Coordinate system changes and deployment in line withthe release note approved by the Unit Head.
- Coordinate End of Day / Start of day on CBA whereapplicable.
- Coordinate system changes.
- Systems performance monitoring.
- Provide 2nd Level user support for Flexcube or otherthird-party application escalated problems.
- Follow-up on escalated problems and engage OEMs toaddress the issues in an effective and efficient manner within SLA.
- Perform preventative maintenance; specify designchanges; amend program specifications; update user/operationsdocumentation.
- Coordinate backup restoration test.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Team Lead,Enterprise Applications or Payment Applications or Regulatory Applications.
- Ability to learn and dedication to service delivery.
- Proficient in office automation tools e.g., MicrosoftOffice, etc.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Certification(s) in IT Service Management or MCP orOCP.
- Oral & Written communication skills.
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Team building / conflict management.
- General managerial/ administration.