Application Support Engineer – ASE222
- Assist in the development of maintenance plans for each application and carry out application maintenance, including re-configuring, building, and testing components in accordance with OLAs and SLAs.
- To ensure the application is free of the most common coding vulnerabilities, code it in accordance with good security coding practices.
- Create and manage technical test plans for application changes, new deployments, and upgrades.
- Take part in the transition of application or technical architecture components to testers.
- Repair any flaws or performance issues discovered during testing.
- Service is constantly monitored. Maximum service availability is ensured through performance.
- Change management that is effective in minimizing service disruption while maximizing service availability and quality.
- Effectively work with other dependent teams such as Vendors, Service Management, Security team, Delivery and Engineering team, and other Operations teams.
- Provide information timely for Audits and Security requests and ensure any gaps raised are closed.