Architect, Fraud & Compliance
- Nairobi, KENYA
- Full time
- 6 months ago
- Information Technology
- Ensure component mapping is updated in alignment with roadmap and platform changes.
- Work closely with the client to understand pre-approved, secure design patterns to ensure that designs adhere to security policies and benefit from technology integration already developed
- Support definition of architectural policies for requirements, design, development, test and deploy phases.
- Support strategy definition of load and performance testing, working with business & operational stakeholders to articulate impact of testing on quality of service.
- Pro-actively look to automate processes within the development lifecycle, including build automation and test automation.