- Ensure that all staff in the area understand and are able to fulfill their role and responsibilities in relation to operations in the area and in connection with the departments of the capital office.
- Promote team cohesion, efficiency and well-being
- Advise and support the team to increase their skills, develop their efficiency and performance and monitor career management
- Manage interpersonal conflicts in staff at the zone level
- Facilitate communication between departments and information sharing to create a positive work environment.
- Ensure the implementation of ACTED coordination mechanisms at the zone level (WAEM, MAR, FLATS meetings, etc.)
3. Monitoring of project implementation
Monitoring of project implementation
- Supervise project managers in the area and provide them with support for the implementation of projects by identifying bottlenecks and providing solutions.
- Control the progress point, the treasury, and ensure a timely completion of projects through the review of PMFs, BFUs and reports.
- Ensure that relevant project information is up-to-date and available for objective reporting
- Ensure coordination and complementarity between projects in the intervention area
Project quality control