Assistant Sales Manager – Admixture / Construction Chemicals
- Analyze existing and potential markets to identify and secure business opportunities
- Provide support to counterparts to ensure product launch, exhibitions, events are well supported and product support readiness internally and with distributors is aligned with company directions.
- Prepare effective proposals, presentations, demonstrations and sales tool on business development opportunities for management
- Support and actively lead internal projects as designated by Technical Support Manager.
- Manage nominated distributors and customers in nominated countries with close communication and relationship to enhance the service deliverables to Customers.
- Establish and maintain a customer relations management database and develop good customer relationships by personal visits, phone calls, follow-ups, e-mails etc.
- Execute tactical action plans as set by the department, and work with Managers and internal teams to convert identified business opportunities and achieve targeted business goals
- Provides technical expertise to the company offered technology, tools, and on customer technical- related business needs.