Assistant Underwriting Manager
- Approving quotations in line with the company policy and monitor the conversion rate of the quotations provided.
- Responsibility for timely communication of renewal terms to the clients and/or broker in order to increase retention of existing business;
- Checking policy documents, endorsements and agreements with service providers and approving membership certificates or other official documents in line with the company’s underwriting manual
- Establishing and promoting healthy business processes for efficient and effective client service delivery within set performance standards.
- Vetting of all risks to ensure that only quality business is accepted into the company at acceptable rates and within company guidelines
- Liaising with business partners such as direct clients, agent and brokers on various service issues including provision of competitive quotations on new business, renewals and payments of premiums
- Ensuring effective relationships and SLA management with internal and external stakeholders
- Conducting continuous training, guidance, coaching and mentoring for the team