Associate, Corporate Finance
- Preparation of transaction documents including Scheme documents, Take-Over Bid documents, Information Memoranda, etc.
- Project and manage the implementation of transactions including coordinating other service providers e.g. printers, auditors, lawyers, etc.
- To the extent required, manage interaction with relevant regulatory authorities, largely as relates to regulatory fillings
- Analyze historical and projected financial statements
- Conduct industry and market research and review company information
- Build financial models and prepare detailed valuations
- Preparation of pitch documents as well as proposals, information fliers, teasers and other marketing material
- Form a deep understanding of the domestic regulatory framework and all relevant laws and regulations
- Assist with special ad-hoc projects, presentations and initiatives as assigned
- Managing a team of analysts to successfully deliver assigned tasks and projects