Associate Medical Representative – AMR221
- The successful candidate is expected primarily to generate demand, detail, and create awareness-drive for our core ethical products within the assigned territory.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule.
- B Pharm or B Sc (Health/Biological Sciences or equivalent)
- No experience required, but flair for sales is needed
- Self-starter, ambitious, excellent communication and interpersonal skills