- We are looking for an Associate Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design and development team.
- Execute design and development reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Implement different phases of the test cycle, including Unit Testing,
- Integration/System Testing, Performance Testing, Load Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing, etc.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Meet project milestone (testing cycles, multiple waves).
Job Requirement and Duties
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree, HND or Master's Degree qualification
- Work with technical leads to develop a deep understanding of the system architecture.
- Proven previous Quality Assurance work experience of at least 1-2 years
- Strong knowledge and experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), both Agile and waterfall methodology.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience using JIRA for requirements management and defect tracking.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience using tools that facilitate QA of SaaS applications – browser-based and API
- Exceptional logic and problem-solving skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by electronic mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the steps below:
- The Email subject "Application for The Role of (Job Title)
- Send links to your past and current portfolios.
- Closing remark: provide your full name and phone number
- Attachment: Attach a Simple CV in respect to the Job.
Note: Only Qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted, do not apply if you need excess supervision or have never worked in this capacity previously.