- Provide excellent quality services to customers.
- Receive and treat customers orders without delay within the agreed time.
- Ensure proper food portioning and packaging in line with company’s policy.
- Ensure proper handling of customers’ complaints and resolution.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the Service Area and adequate use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Ensure customers’ orders agree with the payment made by customers and issuance of receipts for every transaction.
- Daily stock count and reconciliation of food items and consumables.
- Assist the Restaurant Manager to prepare daily sales and expenses reports for management.
- Present products in a visually appealing manner in line with company’s policy.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
N35,000 – N40,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.