- Repair vehicles and make routine maintenance checks to ensure that all customers vehicles are running perfectly.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Stripping, fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Ensures the use of genuine spare parts and professional working methods for all repairs.
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade.
- Carry out routine maintenance work such as replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use.
- Provide accurate estimates.
- Minimum of 6 Years Work Experience.
- Relevant Educational Background.
- Proficient in the use of computerized diagnostic tools and equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.