Back End Software Developer
- Possess Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer science/Mathematics or a related engineering
- Proven experience integrating with banks, payment platforms, telcos, and payment gateways.
- Excellent Java programming skills and a deep understanding of the underlying core concepts
- Proficiency in developing Java-based applications in Spring Boot.
- Proficiency in developing rest and Soap APIs and understanding of best development practices.
- Experience working with any DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI, Azure DevOps, or
- Experience in working with cloud technologies such as Azure or Amazon is an added advantage
- Experience in working with Apigee API gateway or Azure API gateway is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in working with Git version control system
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar role
- Experience integrating with multiple systems across multiple countries is an added advantage
- Excellent team player, independent thinker, self-driven, and passionate.
- Experience in working with Oracle database and Microsoft SQL Server is an added advantage