DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Backend Developer for a leading smartcard manufacturing industry in Nigeria who will be responsible for designing and implementing applications as well as writing code. Interested candidates must possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 2-3 years of related experience. Salary is N8,000,000. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Backend Developer – BDSID221” to email@example.com
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Help design and implement functional requirements.
- Build efficient back-end features in Python.
- Integrate front-end components into applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Manage testing and bug fixes.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements.
- Develop unit and integration tests.
- Take full ownership of end-to-end feature implementation from specification to launch.
- Analyze logs, processes, and code to troubleshoot problems and implement areas for improvement.
- Demonstrated experience as Python Developer.
- Experience with Python frameworks (Django).
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API.
- Understanding of databases and SQL.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Organizational, analytical, and decision-making skills.