DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Backend Software Engineer for a leading bank in Nigeria (TSE- SDE3 Grade band) who will be responsible for server-side application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do as well as write web services and APIs used by front-end developers.
The individual will be responsible for translating software requirements into workable programming code as well as maintain and develop programs for use in business. He/She will be responsible for designing the prototype application, indicate program unit structure, and coordinate application plans with the development team. Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or any other physical sciences with minimum of 2-3years cognate experience in .Net framework/Core and C# programming language Database structure and designs. If you consider yourself a match and are interested in this role, kindly send your CV with the job title and subject (Backend Software Engineer – BSEWB211) as subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Design and code functional programs and applications
- Designs, develops, and implements software consistent with the development process and contemporary software techniques to create more efficient methods in IT.
- Builds reusable code and libraries for future use
- Demonstrate hands on of algorithm complexities
- Contributes to and improves the software development process.
- Design databases to provide up-to-date information used to guide business decisions.
- Confirm project requirements by reviewing program objectives, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor and customers.
- Create workflow charts and diagrams using knowledge of programming and logic.
- Analyze data contained in the corporate database, identifies data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implements solutions.
- Maintain historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Creates testing environment with detailed test plans to technical specifications and test cases based on software/hardware requirements to determine bugs and whether product improves efficiencies.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications, timelines and budget restrictions.
- Be involved and participate in the overall software development lifecycle
- Main focus on coding and debugging.
- Basic understanding of backend technologies for building APIs and backend services.
- Proficient in essential programming languages (different types of developer role require different languages).
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 etc.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.