- The ability to work neatly and cleanly, keeping work areas and walk-ins in accordance with sanitary standards.
- Check the quality of baking ingredients.
- Operate within budgetary guidelines and keep waste to a minimum.
- Bakes menu items using standardized recipes in a timely and efficient manner. that minimizes waste and ensures quality and customer satisfaction.
- Cleans and inspects equipment, appliances, and work areas to ensure. cleanliness and functional operations.
- Compiles and maintains production records of food use.
- Responsible for baking bread, pastries, and desserts for the food outlets.
- Requires extensive use of hands and arms.
- Requires extensive standing and lifting.
- Maintain construction and baking recipes to ensure consistent quality.