- Application Support Management-Responsible for the Support and Administration of the Bank Application (Finacle & Pricing & Reports) and Services (UNIX) used by the Production for business continuity.
- Application maintenance Management -Management and Delivery of content and Services Online; tracking and ensuring all application defects and requirement are promptly resolved.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Ensuring continuity and quality by owning the resolution of issues across platforms. Tracking progress and escalating as appropriate unless resolution reached
- To undertake advanced administration tasks as required e.g. to support problem resolution
- Providing capacity planning, monitoring, and maintenance of the Bank Application (Finacle & Pricing & Reports etc)
- To support the development teams and the 24/7 group in deploying applications and solving problems
- Reviewing and ensuring complete and appropriate handover of documentation prior to operational acceptance of new or changed applications.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of first degree in Computer Sciences or IT-related courses
- 3-4 years of experience in a related role.
- Application knowledge for support
- IT applications
- IT support
- Troubleshooting ability
- Data analysis.