Big Data Technical Analyst
- Utilizes agile software development practices, secure coding practices, code reviews, and software architecture.
- Uses knowledge of distributed computing techniques to design, develop and test scalable ETL/Processes that operate on large volume datasets.
- Familiar with handling datasets containing mixes of structured and unstructured data.
- Transforms unstructured data into suitable forms for analysis and modeling.
- Performs extract, transform and load (ETL) integrations with variety of data sources.
- Writes ad-hoc scripts and queries, schedules batch jobs and develops real-time streaming applications and monitors.