Blockchain Developer- BD221
- Determining the requirements for and anticipated functionality of blockchain technology in collaboration with managers.
- Using computer languages and multithreaded coding, one can create application features and interfaces.
- Using cutting-edge cryptography techniques to defend digital transaction data from cyberattacks and data hacks.
- Maintaining programs on the client and server sides.
- utilizing new tools and technology to enhance and secure blockchain applications.
- Educating sales staff about the blockchain’s payment security features.
- Recording blockchain development procedures and adhering to data protection best practices.
- Keeping up with modern cryptography techniques and blockchain technologies.