We are looking for an experienced Branding and Advertising Manager to develop and implement marketing activities that increase brand value, awareness and market share. As a Brand Manager, you will work closely with different teams to create and execute marketing initiatives that resonate with the target market and increase sales. You will also be tasked with developing budgets, forecasting sales figures and assessing KPIs and ROI.
- Researching and analyzing consumer behaviour, market trends and competitor activity.
- Establishing budgets, performance specifications and sales estimates.
- Developing and implementing strategies that resonate with the target market.
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives including campaigns, events, sponsorships and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability.
- Increasing product sales and market share.
- Measuring and reporting on campaign performance and assessing KPIs and ROI.
- Collaborating with different teams such as marketing, creative, legal, etc.
- Overseeing the production of advertisements, promotional materials and mail campaigns.
- Ensuring that messaging and marketing activities are aligned with brand and company values.
- Degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Previous experience in developing brand and marketing strategies.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in managing and leading teams.
- Highly organized and perform well under pressure.
- Budget management skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.