- Work with the Nourishing Africa team to provide market and business development opportunities in Nourishing Africa network.
- Serve as liaison between stakeholders and agribusinesses, working closely with the program team, agribusinesses, and other stakeholders to meet project objectives and monitor performance.
- Lead ongoing reviews of market support activities and develop optimization strategies.
- Schedule, prepare presentations and participate in meetings with stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with stakeholder engagement and take relevant follow-up actions.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports.
- Constantly seek new opportunities to connect agribusinesses to local and global markets.
- Effectively communicate insights, plans, and reports to cross-functional team members and management.
- Evaluate processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Document, benchmark, update, maintain, and implement standard procedures from activities.
- Monitor deliverables, report on emerging issues, and ensure timely completion of project activities.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and progress updates.