DelonJobs is helping a leading bank in Lagos to hire an experienced Business Analyst. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. Minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.Salary is between 3M – 4M per annum. If your experience matches the requirement and you are interested in the position, kindly send updated CV to email@example.com , and ensure you make your email subject “Business Analyst – BANWB211”
Job Description:In addition to job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree (Minimum of 2.2)
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.