DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Business Analyst for a leading financial institution in Nigeria. The individual must be able to conduct business analysis for new product releases and new projects; Involved in the coordination and assessment of requests from stakeholders.
- Understand the business problems/needs from business executives, product managers, operations managers, and business users.
- Analyses and documents detailed business requirements including data and non-functional requirements.
- Obtain sign-off against the business requirements.
- Communicate business requirements to development and quality assurance staff.
- Ensures traceability between business and functional requirements.
- Validate system design against requirements.
- Understand technology solutions to business problems and communicate the solutions back to the business.
- Services as a first point of contact for development staff to understand requirements specifically during the implementation/coding phase
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc in a Business, Engineering, IT or a related discipline
- 4 – 6 years working experience as a business analyst, preferably in a financial institution
- Relevant Professional Certifications: ITIL, PMP, PRINCE 2, CBAP, Professional Scrum Product Owner, Professional Scrum Master, ISO 21500 will be an added advantage.
To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Business Analyst II – BA2AB231” to firstname.lastname@example.org.