Business Consultant – BC221
- Meeting with and advising senior executives throughout the consultation process.
- Determining business needs and identifying weaknesses.
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
- Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
- Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues
- Conducting research surveys and interviews to gain understanding of the business
- Analysing statistics
- Detecting issues and investigating ways to resolve them
- Accessing the pros and cons of possible strategies
- compiling and presenting information orally visually and in wring