Business Developer – BD221
- Examine company or economic patterns, then suggest workable new growth tactics.
- Examine potential venues for submitting requests for bids (RFPs)
- Make strategic relationships with businesses that are similar but not competitors.
- Plan events that engage the community, such company open houses and speaking engagements.
- train, coach, or mentor personnel of the company
- Become a company’s PR specialist and subject matter expert in addition to writing frequently for the company website or sharing news on social media.