- Create a business plan and sales strategy for the market that guarantees the company’s sales targets are met, that the business is profitable, and that consumers are satisfied.
- Increase sales and profitability by correctly carrying out the company’s business plan.
- Identify new markets and consumer requirements through study
- Set up business meetings with potential clients, such as corporations that would buy the company’s products directly, businesses that offer services to potential clients, etc.
- Promote the business’s goods and services by anticipating or answering the needs of the target market.
- Prepare sales contracts making sure they follow all legal regulations.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.