Business Development Executive
- The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition.
- He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company