Business Development Executive – BDE221
- To fulfill and exceed the goals set forth in the annual business plan, business opportunities must be located, qualified, and secured.
- Extensive mapping of the designated area to find new customers for the company’s Internet Leased Line and other goods and services.
- Detailed account mapping of current and potential clients and building relationships with C-Level executives.
- Keeping a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) with information about potential clients; creating and maintaining a list of or database for prospective clients.
- Making several cold calls to new customers, completing transactions, and collaborating with the client during the closing process.
- Fulfilling or exceeding annual sales targets; meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews.
- Utilizing CRM software to keep a healthy pipeline or sales administration funnel.
- Business development executives are in charge of attracting and keeping customers, persuading current customers to buy more items or features, and staying current with consumption trends.
- Additionally, you’ll be expected to develop staff capability through ongoing coaching and training.