Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth. Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
To take a medium term approach to developing business opportunities within new and existing markets. To establish relationships with stake holders and gain as much competitive advantage for Aggreko as possible. To provide the sales teams with very high probability of awards for them to conclude.
Job Accountabilities / Key Responsibilities
- Sources business opportunities across allocated markets
- Develops strategies to secure business to new and existing markets
- To ensure that project pipeline remains optimized for continuous project business growth
- To ensure that project awards meet or exceed budgets assigned to market
- Aggreko places a strong emphasis on health, operational safety and environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, operating procedures and compliance to local legislation.
Person Specification/Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree, technical discipline may be advantageous
- Have “hands-on” approach on Power & Utility sector and be prepared to generate actionable partnership ideas without significant direction
- Good knowledge of customer economics, with ability to identify and develop new business solutions in Power generation
- Experience in customer exposure at executive level in power generation or other industrial equipment industries
- 8-10 years of Sales/Commercial/BD experience in Energy Industry with proven track record in developing business and generating new opportunities pipeline, resulting in orders closure
- Gabonese natives are strongly encouraged.
- Have the ability to multi task and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) at both a local and international level
- High standard of business morals and ethics
- Highly committed to Aggreko and its products
- Courage and Conviction – the ability to create a sense of excitement about taking on new challenges and a belief in your capabilities to deliver results.
- Maintain and drive conviction of “circle of control”
- Relentless Preparation – preparing thoroughly for all important management decisions.
- Drive for results – a deep seated inner desire to compete against standards of excellence and achieve “step changes” in business results.
- Holding people accountable – the ability to give clear and unambiguous direction to individuals and teams about what they need to do in order to meet the organizations objectives.
- Building capability – developing individuals and groups in order to increase the capability of the whole organization.
- Compelling Communication – recognizing that clear communication is the key to understanding.
- Leading Others – the ability to create a compelling vision of the future and provide inspiration, clarity and direction.
Key Role Interactions
External Customers, General Manager, Sales Manager, Sales team
Direct Reports (if applicable)
METHOD OF APPLICATION: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?currentJobId=1838404969&geoId=104471338&location=Gabon