- Suitable candidate will report to the Chairman
- He must be a self -managed individual with extensive technical knowledge of the power sector (Generation, Transmission and Distribution) and very strong business development skills to drive the vision of the company and ensure Marketing efficiency and profitability
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate departmental operations
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Drawing comprehensive marketing plans for the companyТs products
- Lead from the front in marketing the companyТs products (Training, supplies, recruitment & outsourcing and projects), to the power companies.
- Managing and retaining existing clients and developing new channels of business
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential Customer regarding training, procurement, recruitment and other engineering consulting, project needs and solutions.
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Generate business mandates from clients