Business Development Manager – BDM221
- Create, document, and put into action a process for locating, contacting, and onboarding products that meet the requirements for our product portfolio.
- Find and onboard HNIs who are appropriate for business growth and expansion.
- In an effort to increase sales and aid in the company’s growth, find and develop cooperation opportunities.
- Create new sales regions to increase sales and revenue using a variety of techniques.
- Find fresh chances to grow your firm by researching the most recent developments in the business sector.
- implementing the necessary planning to bring about operational adjustments, cultivate, and expand connections with clients and consumers
- Grow the visibility of the products within their target markets by maintaining ongoing engagement and collaboration with OEMs and trading partners who have underperforming products in our portfolio.